Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Six Sigma: cos'è la deviazione?

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 23, 2009 8:48 am    Oggetto: Six Sigma: cos'è la deviazione? Rispondi citando

Su Aveta potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "What is Deviation?".

Potete tradurre il testo in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

Given the chance, anyone would choose perfection if it were an option. If something is perfect it means that it does not have to be amended in any way before it is fit for purpose in every possible way. It is safe to say that this is something that any company would strive for – in its manufacturing processes, in its design stage, even back as early as the conceptualization of the project. Six Sigma is one way in which companies are targeting that level of perfection, and is seen by many as the best way to chase, and hopefully attain, perfection.

The truth of the matter is that if you approach a project with the attitude that anything other than perfection is failure, you are unlikely to ever get it past the drawing board. Six Sigma training has as one of its central tenets the “PDCA” cycle. Plan, Do, Check, Act. On every project, you seek to continuously improve performance. You begin by planning the project in detail, and honing it to the best it can be before you do anything in connection with the manufacture or the deployment of the project. Then you check how successful it has been, noting any problems with it before acting on what you have learned.

All of these aspects are important in terms of addressing deviation, but perhaps none more so than the latter two steps. Having completed a project – or at least one stage of it - you check to see how it could have been improved. This is where you find defects or deviations. In finding those deviations, you move closer to perfection. By acting upon them you can bring the project to a stage where deviations are playing less of a part. Anyone who is involved with the project can identify a deviation, and this is why Six Sigma is a key part of striving for perfection. It has constant input opportunities where you can amend any deviation and improve the project.

Everyone involved in the deployment of Six Sigma techniques has the opportunity to improve the project in some way. The Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt can drive the project forward by being scrupulous in seeking feedback on parts of the project that may be open to improvement. But they are not the only people who can make a Six Sigma project a success – that opportunity lies with every member of the team.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: