Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Introduzione generale sui SGQ e paragone CMMI/ISO

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> La futura ISO 9001, l'attuale ISO 9001:2015 e le versioni precedenti
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 23, 2009 2:32 pm    Oggetto: Introduzione generale sui SGQ e paragone CMMI/ISO Rispondi citando

Su Tales from the bits potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "Quality Management Systems".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

When a company implements and follows a quality management system it obtains a minimum level of quality. Having a quality management system in place guarantees that the company will make the same mistakes each time it runs its processes. This way the company can spot and correct its processes.

ISO 9000
ISO 9001 specifies the basic requirements for a quality management system (QMS) that an organization must fulfill to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products (which include services) that enhance customer satisfaction and meet applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. The standard can be used for certification/registration and contractual purposes by organizations seeking recognition of their quality management system.
Many potential customers require that the development company has an ISO certificate before they will award it a contract. This holds both for government agencies and for private companies. The main reason for this is the level of trust created by an ISO 9001 certificate. It is much easier to check that the company has an ISO 9001 certificate than it is to check that they have a good development process and, if they have one, that they really follow it.

CMMI and ISO

CMMI determines maturity whereas ISO is based on conformity.

The CMMI is 729 pages, the ISO is 33 Pages

The ISO is more flexible and cheaper.

CMMI is easier to claim (considering maturity). CMMI more appropriate for software, systems, product development.

ISO 9001:2000 explicitly addresses customer satisfaction, while CMM assumes that adhering to the requirements of the various key process areas implicitly leads to higher customer satisfaction.

ISO 9001 Maps in most cases to CMMI and vice versa. Certification for ISO can help an organization also to get certified on CMMI level2 by filling the missing gaps between the two systems.

ISO implementation
For a successful implementation of a QMS these 7 steps are recommended:

1. Fully engage top management to:

Define why you want to implement ISO 9001
Define your mission, vision, and values in your organization
Define your organization’s stakeholders: customers, suppliers, stockholders, employees, society, etc.
Define your quality policy, and
Define and align organizational objectives and related product/service quality objectives

2. Identify key processes and the interactions needed to meet quality objectives

3. Implement and manage the QMS and its processes (using process management techniques)

4. Build your ISO 9001-based QMS

Identify ISO 9001 requirements
Map these requirements with your implemented QMS, where applicable
Make a gap analysis: identify where in your existing system the requirements are fulfilled, and where they are not
Include in your QMS processes the activities, procedures and controls needed

5. Implement the system, train company staff and verify effective operation of your processes

6. Manage your QMS

Focus on customer satisfaction
Monitor and measure the operation of your QMS
Strive for continual improvement
Consider implementing business excellence models in the company operations

7. If necessary, seek third party certification/registration of the QMS or alternatively, issue a self-declaration of conformity.

I have implemented ISO 9001 and I have worked with CMMI. My experience with ISO being an internal quality inspector was very positive. The system helped reduce the operating costs of the company by 15%.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> La futura ISO 9001, l'attuale ISO 9001:2015 e le versioni precedenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: