Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Miglioramento Six Sigma: fare le cose bene la prima volta

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Mar Lug 21, 2009 3:43 pm    Oggetto: Miglioramento Six Sigma: fare le cose bene la prima volta Rispondi citando

Su Aveta potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "Six Sigma Process Improvement - Getting it Right the First Time".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

Six Sigma Projects are a great asset to many different companies and industries of all shapes and sizes. By taking the time to correctly acquire Six Sigma Training, you might think that you’ve got it all figured out. However, it does take some practice and experience to be able to master the Six Sigma Process. You need to allow yourself to learn what your business needs, how it can meet those needs, and the results that the proposed solution will elicit. For example, if you’re sticking with the standard 3.4 parts per million defect ratio of Six Sigma, you need to know what that applies to, how you can achieve it, and how it will affect the other processes in your business so that you can make the most of every single Six Sigma Process improvement that you undertake.

Taking on a Six Sigma Process is very fact-based and data driven, which is why it is often very simple to get things right the first time around. However, those who take these things for granted might find themselves going too simple or not working hard enough to find an effective solution. You need to utilize Six Sigma metrics so that you can understand where the problem occurs, how it occurs, why it occurs, and how you can improve the process so that it doesn’t occur anymore. That is how you will arrive at the best solution every single time.

Six Sigma Process improvements are not inexpensive to perform. This is yet another reason that you must get it right the first time, every time. Otherwise, you are simply wasting resources and money that the company probably can’t afford to lose. You should not be deterred from using Six Sigma Projects in your company because of the cost. It is an investment that is well worth making. However, you should take the time to ensure that you are prepared and ready to take on the Six Sigma process in order to get the best results so that the investment that you make isn’t wasted.

It’s not too difficult to make the most of Six Sigma Projects, especially if you have the proper Six Sigma Training and experience on your side. However, human nature often causes us to overcomplicate things, and sometimes when we hear that something is simple, we make it TOO simple. Both of these things lead to arriving at the wrong solution, which is never the desired result of a Six Sigma Process improvement project of any kind.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: