Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

5S: lavoro visuale - Come coinvolgere le persone

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Mar Lug 21, 2009 10:01 am    Oggetto: 5S: lavoro visuale - Come coinvolgere le persone Rispondi citando

Su True Lean Transformation potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "5S Visual Workplace - Foundation for Employee Involvement ".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

Traditionally companies working on a Lean Transformation start by implementing 5S into their workplace. They spend endless hours patrolling and scoring only to find things slipping back to the way it was before. Why do 5S projects fail? And, What does it take to successfully implement a 5S program that will truly continuously improve over time?

5S projects are seemingly simple, companies want to be neat, clean, visual, and safe. Managers like the impression it gives customers when they walk through the plant, but most companies fall into a trap. They believe that 5S is easy and that it will be implemented swiftly and without problems. 5S can be easy if it is done correctly, not one S at a time, not one department at a time, but with a properly executed strategic approach to a high performance visual workplace.

5S needs to be employee driven! No ifs, ands, or buts. If your employees are not involved, engaged, and motivated to participate in 5S you may as well work on something else. When employees own the 5S implementation you will find ways to not only clean up your workplace and make visual controls, you will also find that the employees will want to come up with new ideas for improvements.

Try implementing an employee suggestion system along with your 5S efforts and use this system as a driver for continuously improving the workplace. It is also important to remember implementing 5S or Lean ultimately has to result in a change in human behavior. Not only the front line employees but also the management, think about the many years of habits that are built up. If management is always worried about production numbers then that is where your employees will focus. There is a fine line to balance production and lean, but it's well worth the effort. What is the message your management staff is sending the shop floor? Do you have a strategic plan for your 5S and Lean implementation? Have you communicated the plan, and walked the walk?

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: