Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Perché il 6Sigma è diverso? Ma lo è?

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Lun Lug 20, 2009 3:37 pm    Oggetto: Perché il 6Sigma è diverso? Ma lo è? Rispondi citando

Su Aveta potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "Why Is Six Sigma Different? - Here’s a Hint: It’s Not".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

Six Sigma does have some influence from other popular business management and process improvement ideologies, but it still carries a weight all its own that allows it to be the infamous ‘Six Sigma’ that it has become today. This reputation that Six Sigma has created for itself is one that is less than savory. It would seem that a process improvement method that offers so many benefits like those that come from Six Sigma Projects would be more revered and appreciated in the business community. Many people do appreciate the Six Sigma Process for what it is, but there are also many people that truly believe that it is ineffective.

Add to that the number of people who are actually afraid of Six Sigma Projects because they don't understand them, and you have a lot of people that are going against a really great process improvement tool for no logical reason. It doesn't matter why you don't like Six Sigma, or what you believe about it, because if you never had actual Six Sigma Training or seen the successful implementation within a company, you're obviously not going to believe in it. Considering that Six Sigma takes some of its philosophies and practices from other process improvement methods and business process improvement tools, it's hard to understand why it's so different to people.

The difference in Six Sigma Projects is that they take everything from other methods that they have borrowed and take it one step further. There is always something better or something faster, and something more efficient about Six Sigma Projects than other quality improvement methods. However, it still doesn't make sense to be afraid of or dislike it simply because it's better than other tools. In actuality, businesses should be embracing Six Sigma because it has so much to offer every business that utilizes it.

There may never be a way to convince everyone that Six Sigma Training is an effective means of creating process improvement projects in the workplace. However, by taking the time to explain the process and how it works and working hard to dispel the myths that people have put out there, it can at least be made a little less intimidating and a little more understood to people that aren't familiar with it firsthand. No one knows how long Six Sigma will be around, but it will likely remain an outcast, at least on some level, for as long as it is.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: