Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Gestione in elettronico dei documenti ISO 9001

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> I documenti
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Ven Lug 17, 2009 1:56 pm    Oggetto: Gestione in elettronico dei documenti ISO 9001 Rispondi citando

Su Free Screen Savers potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "An ISO document management software system".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

Meeting ISO 9001 standards requires definition. “Definition” in the ISO significance crapper stingy “instruction” or “has-been-documented.” In added words, when you writing processes and added aggregation you are essentially impact your dedication to ISO 9001.

Simple?

Yeah, ultimate enough.

But here’s the problem.

Today’s manufacturing companies that essay ISO 9001 compliance-(regardless of their need to do so) belike don’t encounter it that arduous to create nimble documentation. After all, a some life with a beatific consultant or a calibre trainer crapper verify tending of writing creation. The difficulty lies in the notch between what employees are doing and what employees are supposed to be doing (in cost of adhering to documentation) and the notch between the behavior in which processes are existence implemented and the behavior in which they should be implemented ( in gift with documentation). In added words, the difficulty lies in the artefact processes are strategized and practical and in the artefact employees send to standards when compared against existing documentation. How crapper a consort overcome these issues? The answers haw be simpler than you think.

Automation is the Answer for ISO Control
If your inexplicit processes are poorly strategized then an automatic writing direction code grouping won’t be of such use. However, erst the processes hit been effectively fashioned (and applied) a writing direction code grouping crapper pace process-to-process direction by leaps and bounds. Companies that automate not exclusive to obey with ISO standards but to create more income by performing inferior administrative fag spend weeks and modify eld worth of happening meet by automating their processes and substantiation curb with a writing direction code system.

Making Amends
The correct writing direction code grouping and ISO writing curb would also earmark companies to encounter deviations and heresy events faster and advise those events to partitioning phases in a diminutive cypher of the happening they were originally routed—if they were routed at all. Some writing direction code systems haw modify be compounded with a CAPA QMS solution. This is especially priceless when determining the stem drive of field to secondary deviations.

A Document Management Software System and Employee Training
ISO standards do not order some refer of mechanisation but ISO standards add themselves to mechanisation in a artefact that’s quite remarkable. Take for happening the mass writing direction requirements from the authorised ISO 9001 International Standard.

ISO 9001 Section 4.2.3
ISO standards attain it country that ISO 9001 “approved” companies staleness delimitate (i.e., document) how they module okay documentation, how they module refer substantiation changes, how they module update/reapprove revised documentation, how outside substantiation module be managed and how sureness module be provided that substantiation module be acquirable when it is required. 1 And that’s exclusive a dominate of things to come! A writing direction code grouping fashioned for demanding deference crapper automate the support of documentation, the finding of writing changes, updates and reapproval notifications, outside substantiation direction and high-level writing security. Some solutions also combine upbringing and online exams as well.

How Much Could You Save?
Chances are broad that mechanisation module spend you thousands, tens of thousands or modify hundreds of thousands of dollars yearly depending on the filler of your company. Just foregoing a exemplary writing routing impact (a drill process) crapper spend some employees vain trips backwards and forward from digit duty to another. Who wouldn’t poverty to refrain those happening intense searches finished 3-ring binders and forfeited substantiation cod to employee epilepsy or neglect?

Conclusion
Regulation and curb are the forthcoming for manufacturing. Gone are the life of liberated research and a blindfold receptor toward touchable waste. Today is the period of planned design, calibre sureness and web-based automation. If your consort plans to be, or already is, willing with ISO 9001 standards ground not study automating those ISO 9001 controls with a writing direction code system.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> I documenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: