Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Il diagramma di processo nel Six Sigma

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> I documenti
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 02, 2009 10:24 am    Oggetto: Il diagramma di processo nel Six Sigma Rispondi citando

Su EzineArticles potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "The Six Sigma Project Charter - Communication".

Il testo pụ essere tradotto in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

The project charter is designed in the Define phase of DMAIC. It lists out details from the project title to the role of the various Belt levels, project start and end dates, importance of the process being improved, problem areas and various measurements.

It is highly important to communicate the project charter to all those concerned with the project and the process.

Communication Considerations

The Six Sigma project charter is the blueprint of the project.

The various considerations of the communication plan are defining who is responsible at various levels for proper communication, how it will be communicated, and so on. Communication starts from defining who will be communicating the project charter at various levels like the Master Black Belts, Black Belts and so on.

A well-designed project may also fail if there is no communication strategy designed for communicating the Six Sigma project charter. A Black Belt should at least have a design in mind about how the communication will be undertaken and to whom that sort of communication will be directed.

Even a simple table designed to list down what will be communicated to whom, the communication medium, the information to be stored and so on is a good base for the Black Belts to communicate to the appropriate people.

Consideration has to be given as to what type of communication strategies will be used - by way of regular team meetings, project status reports, project reviews, project tollgates, storyboards and so on.

Communication planning also needs to consider the plan to be followed in certain situations. The rationale behind the project charter communication plan has to be established and enforced. At the same time, it should also be communicated where such communication will be placed, via emails, notice boards and so on.

It is important to decide the frequency of such communication - if it will be weekly, monthly, daily or according to the requirements.

The Communication Plan

A communication plan is not just communicating about what the project is all about and what stage it has reached. A communication plan will have details ranging from when the project team meetings need to take place, who the participants will be, how will the meeting plans be communicated and even where they will be conducted.

A project charter communication plan even considers reporting on the status of the project, who the status reports need to be given to and when such reports are to be sent. It involves reviewing of the project with the Master Black Belts and top management.

After such reviews are done, any modifications, improvements and changes will be communicated to the champions and sponsors. The project budget and reviews also need to be planned and communicated to the finance department or the finance analyst.

Everything about the project deployment and its preparation should be communicated to the project deployment leader.

The project charter communication plan involves all those who are expert members on the matter and provides valuable guidance for the project. Project members have to be kept well informed, so that they can contribute well in the success of the initiative.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> I documenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: