Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

La Produzione snella si basa su forniture snelle

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> La Qualità applicata
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Lun Ago 03, 2009 3:44 pm    Oggetto: La Produzione snella si basa su forniture snelle Rispondi citando

Su Leanovations potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "Lean is Not Lean without a Lean Supply Chain".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

Many companies believe they have implemented Lean within the “4 Walls” of their factory, but have not enjoyed the benefits they expected from all the efforts and start wondering why. The simple answer is they have not developed a Lean Supply Chain, and therefore continue to suffer, as there is little or no linkage outside their “4 Walls”. In Lean terminology, this means they do not have linkage within the total Value Stream.

Many companies are struggling to find the resources to implement and sustain Lean in their own factory, and do not have enough resources to go out and train and help implement Lean within their Supply Chain. Leanovations has developed strong partnerships with a number of large corporations and family run companies to assist in developing linkage between their Lean efforts and vision with their supply base. Leanovations provides the training, coaching and mentoring to an organization’s Supply Chain, to leverage their own Lean journey more easily; which delivers better customer value, business needs and translates to superior financial performance for all organizations linked in the Value Stream.

To develop Lean suppliers, organizations need to include suppliers in their value stream mapping analysis. They should encourage suppliers to make the Lean transformation and involve them in Lean activities. Leanovations’ 7 Steps for developing Lean Supply Chains:

1) Develop a Lean Thinking Supply Chain Partnership
2) Understand Customer Value
3) Manage Demand Volatility
4) Create Flow of information and a Pull of Products
5) Implement Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) Process
6) Establish Key Performance Metrics
7) Benchmark Best Practices (know the competition)

Lean Suppliers are able to respond to changes quicker due to the efficiencies of Lean processes and their quality improved to the point that incoming inspection at the next link is not required. Lean suppliers deliver on time and their culture is one of continuous improvement. The key to Lean supply chain is communications and visibility. Suppliers must be able to "see" into their customers' operations and customers must be able to "see" into their suppliers' operations.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> La Qualità applicata Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: