Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Un cassetta degli attrezzi...piena di strumenti

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Ven Lug 17, 2009 10:44 am    Oggetto: Un cassetta degli attrezzi...piena di strumenti Rispondi citando

Su Gartner potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "A Toolbox Approach to BPM Methods is Best".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

There is an old joke that goes something like this. “What is the difference between a methodologist and a terrorist?” Wait …………… “ You can negotiate with a terrorist”. While this sounds trite, there is some truth to this when it comes to BPM methodologies. I suspect this will set off a flurry of discussion. Let’s explore the argument for a toolbox approach to BPM methodologies.

Pro Toolbox:

Each methodology brings specific strengths that can be handy in BPM efforts. Six-Sigma really brings a strong measurement approach. Because Six-Sigma focuses on polishing stones rather than looking for new ones, many organizations have integrated the beliefs of Lean that continually looks for the better approach that may change what is important to measure. Rummler-Brache brings a strong use of “use cases”. Business Genetics brings a practical “What, Who, Where, Which and When” approach.There are strategy and goal driven approaches link business outcomes with process outcomes for processes. Variants of Information engineering have appeared in the scene that effectively link business, information and technical architectures in processes. Agile and Business Rules methods leverage iteration and agility in ways that leave other methods filing out paper instead of making progress. All of these methods have strengths that should be leveraged. Over time organizations will settle in on their own toolbox that leverages the strengths of several methods.

Con: The Pure Method;

Sticking to one method creates a consistent approach to BPM efforts. In order to assure a programmed success, one must stick with a single method. It is impossible to train on more than one method. Most of the methods are pretty close, so just pick one and run with it. There may be exceptional situations where the method falls down, but this risk is worth the consistency that is needed to spread the benefits of BPM. Besides who wants to risk failure while one assembles a toolbox approach. Many would bet their “black belts” on this approach Smile

I prefer a toolbox method because each BPM effort is different, but I like to start with a core starting method and look laterally to other methods for appropriate activities to include in the particular effort in front of me. Others might have a different approach.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: