Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

La trilogia di Juran

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 16, 2009 3:49 pm    Oggetto: La trilogia di Juran Rispondi citando

Su Quality Assurance potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "Juran Trilogy".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico diu Google.

Joseph Juran has explained his model of quality improvement on the basis of the basis of three universal processes which have been popularly named a Juran Trilogy.

The processes are:

1. Quality Planning: As per Juran Triology quality planning is a concurrent exercise which involves all the affected parties related to the product and services, so that they can provide inputs and give early warnings during the planning processes.

The steps of the quality planning exercise are:

- Definition of the project.
- Identification of the customers – those who will be impacted by the actions that are taken to complete the project.
- Discovery of customer needs.
- Development of the product and processes to meet the customer’s needs.
- Establishment of the quality objectives.
- Development of the plans for meeting these objectives.

2. Quality Control: According to Juran Triology Quality control involves the developing and maintaining of operational methods in order to assure that the processes work as they are designed to work and that the target levels of performance being are being achieved. Quality control does not concern itself with improving a process, but rather with the execution of plans. It is primarily to control that occasional spike in error in the process. Quality control is a short term process to check that spike.

Quality control entails the following steps:

- Clear definitions of quality.
- Knowledge of the expected performance or targets.
- Evaluation of the actual operating performance.
- Comparison of the actual performance to goals.
- Action of the difference.

3. Quality Improvement: As per Juran Triology, quality improvement is a disciplined approach that improves the level of performance of the process. This is achieved by a breakthrough improvement in performance; when a new innovation or a completely fresh idea is brought into improve the current performance levels. This ensures that the new levels of performance are achieved, and then quality control mechanisms are in place to sustain that effectively.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: