Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Il Lean Six Sigma per spendere meglio i propri soldi

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Gio Lug 16, 2009 8:41 am    Oggetto: Il Lean Six Sigma per spendere meglio i propri soldi Rispondi citando

Su Business 901 potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "Lean Six Sigma will increase effectiveness of Stimulus spending".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

Ron Wince, CEO of Guidon Performance Solutions discusses effectiveness of Stimulus spending.

In a recent interview on Fox Business channel, I had the opportunity to discus how effectively the stimulus funds are being deployed. The discussion focused on how federal and state agencies now are not prepared for the challenges of such an enormous task. In fact, APQC recently reported that only 24% of state and federal agencies reported being fully prepared to manage the $787 billion from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009. Not only are agencies unstaffed to handle the increased volume of applications, proposals and permits, but the processes associated with the management of funds, accountability and measurement systems are not in place.

Fortunately there is a solution to speed things up and quickly deliver results. By adopting the principles and tools of Lean Six Sigma, agencies can rapidly streamline processes and accelerate the results from the stimulus funds.

Lean Six Sigma, the cornerstone of what helped propel Toyota to the world’s leading automotive manufacturing company and made GE one of the most admired companies in the world is now migrating to a few enlightened state and federal agencies. The State of Iowa, State of Montana, County of San Diego and Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporate - to name a few - have begun adopting Lean Six Sigma tools and principles founded in industry to rapidly streamline processes, provide better services for taxpayers and reduce the amount of time and effort required from staff to get things done. More importantly, they accomplish these results within a few days or weeks making the approach a perfect fit for agencies under pressure to effectively and efficiently manage the ARRA funds.

Certainly these are uncommon times with uncommon challenges. Fortunately in Lean Six Sigma there is a basic, common sense approach which can rapidly help government agencies get over their most significant hurdles to effectively managing the stimulus funds.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: