Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Strategie di implementazione delle 5S

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Sab Lug 25, 2009 9:03 am    Oggetto: Strategie di implementazione delle 5S Rispondi citando

Su Time mastery now potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "5S Implementation Strategies".

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

5S implementation is one of the best moves you can make for your business, without a doubt. The old junk will be gone, you will know where every single thing is in your shop, and everybody will be happier and more productive. Who could want more?!

sincerely, if 5S implementation is not a firm habit in you day to day operations, get started now. There is really no reason to delay, unless you are already highly organized and efficient. It could be that some exceptional manufacturing shop is just naturally that way, it does happen, but rarely.

Most everybody is aware of the 5 components of 5S: Sort, Straighten, Sweep, Standardize and Sustain. Of all the lean programs, 5S will bring the quickest and most dramatic results; it is impressive to watch.

What are the components of 5S Implementation?

- Sort
- Straighten
- Sweep
- Standardize
- Sustain

My first experience with a 5S training program was with 10 other mold makers in a rather typical American plastic injection mold making shop. Ever since plastic was a viable business, our company had been involved, so there was a lot of ” stuff” laying around. It seemed that everything had a place, but only a few knew the secrets of where it all was.

I was highly skeptical of this idea at first because I had spun my wheels for so long on every new program that the managers learned at the latest seminar. So, we just figured 5S was another well-intentioned, but futile idea imposed by out-of-touch managers.

When I heard that it was mastered by the Japanese, I became interested. At the time, they were decimating our auto industry so I thought they must know something we didn’t.

What do you need to begin with 5S?

This is one of the beauties of 5S: you need very little to get begin. Once you learn the technique, it is a matter of training your employees to see the benefits and making it a permanent policy. It is essential that the decision is supported by management, otherwise it will be just another well-meaning program.

What sort of time frame are we looking at?

It took us about a week to actually complete the project. By the end of two days we had made a lot of progress], but it was essential that we complete the project entirely. Undoubtedly things would have reverted to the old ways if we had neglected all five steps. It is very challenging to change a shop culture, but it can be done.

Some of the most resistant employees became staunch allies to the cause, once the results became obvious movers and shakers you need to motivate. Is it worth the effort? Yes, it is very much well worth the effort.

The time spent with 5S implementation will most certainly pay for itself in a short time. If you only added up the hours spent searching for tools, etc, you would quickly justify the expense; not to mention the satisfaction you feel from working in a well-organized and efficient environment.

5S is one of the easiest aspects of lean manufacturing to implement, yet it is crucial. It is also essential that everyone follows through, so the benefits can be permanent. Take pains to lay a solid foundation by mastering the basics.

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Gli strumenti per gestire la Qualità Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: