Indice del forum Il forum sulla Qualità di QualitiAmo
Torna all'homepage di QualitiAmo

FAQFAQ   CercaCerca   Lista utentiLista utenti   GruppiGruppi   RegistratiRegistrati 
 ProfiloProfilo   Messaggi privatiMessaggi privati   Log inLog in 

Qualità applicata al cliente

Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> La Qualità applicata
Precedente :: Successivo  
Autore Messaggio
QualitiAmo - Stefania
Moderatore

MessaggioInviato: Mer Lug 08, 2009 9:14 am    Oggetto: Qualità applicata al cliente Rispondi citando

Su Customer Think potete leggere un articolo dal titolo: "Are You Prepared for 3-Dimensional, Customer-Centric Process?"

Questa è la versione tradotta in italiano con il traduttore automatico di Google.

The process world is entering a period of disruptive change, and that will significantly affect CRM and customer-centricity. First, the rising power of customers is forcing process to become customer-centric, not company-centric. That means a complete turnaround in methods from traditional inside-out process that starts with internal needs to new outside-in process approaches that start with customer needs and let adding value to customers drive process design decisions.

Next, companies have tapped out most of the major process improvement opportunities in manufacturing. Accordingly, process attention is shifting towards office/service (O/S) in general, where opportunities abound, but with a very strong focus on front and back office process that directly affects customers.

And to make matters more challenging, 90%+ of process professionals practice either Lean or Six Sigma - both inside-out, manufacturing-based process approaches where customers do not drive process design, but only influence it at best.

Can practitioners take a crowbar to one or both to make them customer-centric? They’ve tried, with only limited success with Lean, and less with Six Sigma? Why? Because manufacturing process has only one dimension – “how” work is performed. Production engineers determine “what” work is done and “who” does it before process engages.

However, to align process with customers, not only must process design rethink “what” work gets done and “who” best does it from the customer perspective, but process design also determines the enabling technology required, including management of customer data and addition of CRM and other customer-related software. Both Lean and SS lack the requisite tools for determining two of the three dimensions, and the most important two for aligning process with customers. Automation technology is determining more and more of the "how." And neither Lean nor SS can deliver up comprehensive technology requirements to support customer-centric process.

Clearly, we need to start adopting 3-dimensional, customer-centric process approaches. That’s well within the realm of the possible using outside-in, but it’s well nigh impossible with inside-out approaches including Lean and Six Sigma. Are you ready to redesign “what” work gets done and “who” does it–and take your company into the 3-dimensional, customer-centric process world?

ISO 9001:2015 - SI AGGIUNGE ALLA COLLANA DEI LIBRI DI QUALITIAMO IL NUOVO TESTO CHE SVELA I SEGRETI DELLA FUTURA NORMA

IL PRIMO LIBRO NATO SULLE PAGINE DI QUALITIAMO

HAI DATO UN'OCCHIATA AL REGOLAMENTO DEL FORUM PRIMA DI SCRIVERE IL TUO MESSAGGIO?
Profilo Invia messaggio privato Invia e-mail HomePage
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo argomento   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> La Qualità applicata Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 2 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: